Here’s a fantastic way to switch up your beauty regimen: try dry brushing your skin right before stepping into a portable sauna for sale! Get ready for an amazing, detoxified glow with this powerful skin care combo.
Sauna and Dry Brushing: Incredible Beauty Duo
Regular infrared sauna sessions are a powerful tool for healthy, well-toned, and beautiful skin. It’s so effective that even the world’s biggest celebrities swear by it! Here are some things that happen to your skin inside a sauna:
- Toxins, dirt, and pollutants are flushed out from your pores
- Faster circulation delivers oxygen and nutrients to your skin
- Collagen production is increased for more supple and softer skin
- Melts away dead skin cells to reveal fresh layer
- Makes your skin more absorbent of moisturizers, serums, oils and other products
While you can enjoy all of these benefits without doing anything but sitting inside a sauna, you can also maximize these beauty perks by adding dry brushing prior to the session.
Gentle dry brushing unclogs your pores, removes dead skin cells, promotes exfoliation, and stimulates cell regeneration. Doing this before stepping into a sauna not only prepares your skin properly for the heat, but also intensifies the beauty benefits.
Try This Dry Brush + Infrared Sauna Regimen
All you need is an infrared sauna and a soft, natural bristle brush to try out this skin care technique. If you don’t have a dry brush yet, check out your nearest beauty shops to find one that you like. Everything ready? Follow these simple steps:
- Use gentle, sweeping strokes to brush upwards starting from your feet.
- Continue brushing your entire body.
- Maintain light, consistent pressure to avoid damaging the skin.
- Turn on the sauna to your desired temperature.
- Stay in as long as you can safely tolerate.
- Stay hydrated all throughout your session to flush out as much skin pollutants as possible.
Once your relaxing session is done, don’t forget these reminders:
- Your skin will be more sensitive and absorbent, so be mindful of the beauty products you’ll use right after.
- Nourish your skin with gentle, nutrient-rich cleansers to keep your skin purified.
- Apply sunscreen with a high SPF to protect your skin from UV rays.
Feel free to repeat this regimen several times a week as a treat and complement to your regular skin care routine.
More Skin Benefits from Infrared Saunas
Not a fan of dry brushing? Don’t worry, you still get tons of skin benefits just by spending time inside the best sauna:
- Anti-aging – heat releases heat shock proteins in your body, which protects your skin cells from damage
- Acne prevention – far infrared light can improve the appearance of acne scarring and reduce the frequency of breakouts by unclogging the pores
- Reduces cellulite – infrared heat penetrates deeply into the skin, allowing it to reach into those pockets of trapped fat (aka cellulites) and lighten their appearance
- Overall skin health – sweating draws natural nutrients to the surface of the skin, relieves psoriasis, eczema, and acne, and leaves your skin clean and glowing from the inside out
With an at-home infrared sauna, you don’t have to go far just to experience the best skin ever. Start reading infrared sauna reviews today to find out which one fits your lifestyle!