IT personnel and engineers with a minimum of one-year networking experience and ready to work independently on higher-level network solutions are encouraged to apply for CCNP certification in the Philippines. CCNP Routing and Switching Certification builds on the CCNA Routing and Switching foundation and addresses the enormous opportunities and challenges of complex peer-to-peer and client-server networks.
About the CCNP Routing and Switching Certification
A professional with a CCNP Routing and Switching Certification has a demonstrated ability to perform as a network technician, systems engineer, support engineer, network engineer, and other enterprise roles.
The course offers a lasting foundation in routing and protocol knowledge. Core skills included are:
- Gaining an in-depth, theoretical understanding of routing, switching, and troubleshooting
- Planning and deploying regular network maintenance
- Monitoring and maintaining enterprise networks
- Advanced routing and switching for converged date, video, and voice enterprise networks
- Executing integrated and complex network diagnosis, configurations, and security
- Getting ready for the Cisco CCNP Certification
Pre-requisites for CCNP Certification
To qualify for the CCNP Routing and Switching Certification, candidates must have:
- Valid Cisco CCIE Certification, OR
- Valid Cisco CCNA Routing and Switching Certification
CCNP Routing & Switching Certification: Exams and Recommended Trainings
These exams and recommended trainings from a CCNA training center in the Philippines will help you achieve your CCNP Routing and Switching Certification:
Implementing Cisco IP Routing (300-101)
- 120-minute qualifying exam with up to 60 questions for the CCNP certification
- Certifies routing knowledge
- Certifies advanced skills in IP routing and addressing in implementing highly secure and scalable Cisco routers connected to WANs, LANs, and IPv6
- Covers highly secure routing solutions to provide support to mobile workers and branch offices
- Certifies that the candidate knows how to plan, configure, and verify complex enterprise switching solutions
- Certifies that the candidate can plan and execute maintenance on routed and switched networks
- Certifies that the candidate can apply a systematic ITIL-compliant and technology-based practices for network troubleshooting
CCNP Routing and Switching Recertification
Once you pass, CCNP Routing and Switching Certification is valid for three years. Should you want to be recertified, you need to pass one of the required exams below before your certification expires:
- Current 642-XXX Professional level exam
- 300-XXX Professional level exam
- Current CCDE Written Exam
- Current CCDE Practical Exam
- CCAr board review and Cisco Certified Architect (CCAr) Interview
Recertifying and passing any of the above will extend your active CCNP certification as long as the expiration of the latest certification you’ve achieved.
Advance Your Career with CCNP Certification and More
CCNP training in the Philippines isn’t just a way to boost your credentials — it opens up a host of opportunities as well. CCNP Routing and Switching skills form a lasting foundation that will remain relevant in the years to come for both future virtualized network functions and today’s physical networks.
Train and get certified for CCNA, CCNP, and other courses such as BGP Fundamentals and MPLS Fundamentals in one of the best CCNA exam centers in Makati. Start your IT professional journey today!